Linda launched LaBrie Consulting in July, 2000 to offer three highly focused consulting services
proven to help clients become market leaders and grow profitable, long-term client relationships.
Linda has consulted with a variety of professional service firms including law, accounting, architecture, engineering, strategic marketing and turnaround management.
To become the requisite change agent for her clients, Linda offers a unique combination of advanced education, senior management experience, teaching and long term mentoring and coaching background – and she brings high energy and an uncommon personal and professional commitment in meeting her clients’ needs.
LaBrie Consulting – the eyes, ears and voice of buyers, influencers and referral sources in the professional services marketplace.
- Over 35 years experience in leadership roles responsible for developing better ways to secure, serve and satisfy the consumer – clients, customers, employees and college students
- Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology – expert in the art of achieving desired behavior change and results through active listening, reflection and coaching
- Thousands of hours coaching professional service providers including lawyers, accountants, engineers, consultants, C-level executives and entrepreneurs
- Over 2,500 personal interviews with clients, prospects, referral sources and business/community leaders
- Frequent presenter at professional, industry and client-sponsored conferences and off-site retreats and author of numerous articles and white papers on a variety of topics related to winning and keeping clients